Friday, May 20, 2011

Nature's Harvest Organic Chocolate Cookies

Nature Harvest's Organic Chocolate cookies, not commonly seen in general supermarket, I spotted this one in IGA yesterday. It is a product of New Zealand.


Organic Chocolate cookie

The word 'organic' is  used very loosely, seeing a word like 'organic' doesn't mean it doesn't contain artificial and unatural ingredients. As usual, I tend to look for certification first then having a deep dive into the ingredients. It is certified by biogro that is New Zealand leading organic certifier (http://www.biogro.co.nz).

Ingredients are all in english and no numbers!
Certified by Biogro



The price is 180g for $5.70 which is about $31 for 1 kg. Expensive? I suppose it depends on one's perspective. I know I tend to go 'crazy' when I am hungry in late noon and will just swallow anything that is in front of me. In this case, I find it worth, at least what's going into my body is not full of preservatives and colourings when I am mindless.


Well, if one can pay thousands of dollars for luxury items, expensive cars etc, why not treat our body better too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment