Sunday, October 9, 2011

Clyne Organic Sundried Sultanas

Well, I admit I have been quite slacked in September to update the blog. I am going to blame it on the three weeks overseas holiday that I took to get away from the routine.

Ok, back to our beautiful organic products, the latest one that I have tried lately is Clye Organic Sundried Sultanas. I kinda of think it's pretty normal these days for anyone to munch snacks during tea break (or anytime!) in office, I'm one of them. Although I don't neccessary snack everyday, I do see many co-workers get tempted by the wicked stuff in the vendening machine and I do wonder if they know they are paying a premium price but yet eating perhaps a less healthier choice. If they do then I guess they just want to let go of themselves once a while. 


I am not a fan of vending machine snacks so I bought the sultanas this month. It is 99% fat free, no added sugar, 100% Australian fruits and Australian owned. 

If you are concern about sugar intake, 72g out of 100g is sweet however this is natural sugar so I would say as what most people believe, take all food in moderation.


For storing, make sure you keep them in a cool dark place in an airtight container to prevent pantry moths or weevils or you can also keep in the fridge.

Lastly, I have been enjoying these yummy sultanas :)
Clyne Organic Sundried Sultanas 500g for $4+



 
Certified bt NASSA


Make sure you keep them in air tight container and enjoy them in best condition!



 Clyne Foods - http://www.clynefoods.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment